[Erp5-users] ASK Health industries and Pont of Sales

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Mon Nov 16 16:23:47 CET 2009

2009/11/16 Muhamad Reza <muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com>:
> Hi ho!
>
> I've been looking business template for health industries and point of sales
> (POS) for small industries.

I remember seeing a POS implementation a few years ago, but it was
rather a proof-of-concept thing, and as far as I can tell it never
went further. Where did you find an information that there is POS in
ERP5? When I try to search erp5.com for a word "point", all I get is
a:

Site Error

Error Type: IOError
Error Value: cannot identify image file

Bartek

> As seen on http://www.erp5.com/industry/erp5-industry-health .there is
> capability of ERP5 in health industries.
>
> However, I cannot find those(health industries and Point of sales)
> functionalities in ERP5's repository.
> Actually, Did ERP5 have the full version for it ? or those are for
> commercial purpose ?
> or perhaps, we should do a modification/configuration from "OpenSource"
> business templates ?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Reza
> --
> exodream - beyond a dream
> Everyone has rights to get what they expect.
>
> i n f i n i t y . s o l u t i o n (www.infi-nity.com) - pt. vikasa infinity
> anugrah
> bsd city sektor 14 - ruko golden madrid g/9 - tangerang 15321 - indonesia
> t: +62 (21) 5316 4796  f: +62 (21) 5316 4797 m:+62 816 956207
> Contact me at + 62 878 3229 5036

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"