[Erp5-users] Reindex catalog errors and problems

Daniel Scharfman daniel.scharfman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 03:28:08 CET 2008

Should I ignore the security stuff while I'm starting and just run
everything as user zope?  Seeing so many things as being in draft form
(unvalidated) was annoying me.  I figured I should create Assignor users to
start validating things.

Really, I'm just trying to get a mock-up, functional test instance up and
running.

Daniel