[Erp5-users] Problems after installing modules

Carl Anthony carlzeto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:16:53 CET 2008

Hello Vincent,

Thanks a million for the information ... really useful, and much appreciated.

Now that I have got myself into this pickle, can I remove
erp_html_style easily without needing to start all over again creating
another site ?

Also, how can I now delete the other sites that I have had to abandon
when I encountered the same problem ?

Finally, the million dollar question is:  why is erp_html_style still
left lying around in the svn repo if its no longer being updated ?

thanks again,
--carl