[Erp5-users] installing ERP5

wire wire at email.si
Mon Feb 18 08:59:49 CET 2008

I do not have acces to computer on which I have installed ERP5.
I will later post result of log command of

urpmi MySQL-Max erp5-zope erp5-ERP5 python2.4-memcached

so you can see I anything wrong goes with installation.

I will also post result command of: rpm -qa|grep -i erp5

Thanks for personal help again.

Best regards,
HAris

Chetan Kumar pravi: