[Erp5-users] Organisations and suborganisations

Tomasz Brzezina tomasz at brzezina.pl
Fri Nov 17 18:28:10 CET 2006

Jean-Paul Smets napisał(a):
> The solution is to use the "group" category to represnet the structure of
> organisations and suborganisations and to create "Organisation" instances
> which are attached to the propper point.
>
> This approach greatly simplifies reporting and data maintenance  (ex. an
> organisation is changed in the hierarchy position).
Maybe yes, but i think it seriously increase the group selector (i don't know if
I can reduce it depending on exact Organisation - I can't imagine if division of
firm A can have Group property = part of Firm B). Now I add succesfully
"suborganisation" (there are little problems with Default Phones etc), but it
works. I hope it will works later ;D

In each step I like ERP5 more ;D

--
T.