[Erp5-users] Organisations and suborganisations

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Fri Nov 17 17:15:45 CET 2006

The solution is to use the "group" category to represnet the structure of
organisations and suborganisations and to create "Organisation" instances
which are attached to the propper point.

This approach greatly simplifies reporting and data maintenance  (ex. an
organisation is changed in the hierarchy position).

JPS.