[Erp5-users] Kevin-Tutorial English Translation - 1st draft

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Mon Apr 11 21:18:37 CEST 2005

Hello ,

The attachment contains the first draft of an English translation done
using the French to English translation google language tool.
Thereafter, I have read it (till Pg 35/73 only) and corrected whatever I
could understand.

I am just in the process of learning French, hence it is a very crude
attempt to get the translation right. If any of the engineers at Nexedi
who know the ERP5 system well can do a proof reading of this doc, it
shall be great and hopefully it should save a lot of time.

A request - whatever changes are made from now on, it would be highly
appreciated if the track changes is set on in Oowriter, so that we can
keep a track of who has made what changes. For further documentation
efforts it shall be great to have a plone setup or something of the like
so that a real co-ordinated effort can be made.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Hope that it is helpful.

Sincerely,
-SB