[Erp5-users] Point of Sale

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Fri Feb 4 16:04:08 CET 2005

Le Jeudi 3 Février 2005 13:26, Andreas Pauley a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is there a point of sale package available for ERP5?

Not yet. We are willing to develop one. We have some ideas how to and
prototypes. We have the ERP5SyncML technology which is very useful for that
(for asynchronous and reliable transmision of sales data). What is missing
is the user interface. (for example, a small PyQt application which
discusses with ERP5 server through XML-RPC)

JPS.