答复: [Erp5-users] ERP5 Live CD version 1.0rc2

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at gorny.najlepsze.pl
Thu Feb 3 11:53:43 CET 2005

Hi

Did you have support from French govt, or EU institutions? We are
thinking about localising ERP5 here, in Poland, and since we are in the
EU maybe we have a chance to get funding. Can we count on your advice
how to go about it?

Bartek Górny

--
"Good evening. Tonight 'Spectrum' looks at one of the major problems in
the world today - that old vexed question of: 'what is going on'. Is