答复: [Erp5-users] ERP5 Live CD version 1.0rc2

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 3 09:36:54 CET 2005

Le Jeudi 3 Février 2005 09:04, Liming_Do a écrit :
> Hi,erp5 developers,
> I tried the ERP5 Live CD v1.0rc1 this monday.I looks very good.
> I am interested in erp5 very much. I also have some suggestion about the
> ERP5 live CD: 1、Though i ran ERP5 Live CD successful, I don't konw how to
> use the ERP5 to test a business process. I saw mostly documents in erp5
> site are for developers.Is there a manual to aim to usage for business
> user? 2、If there are a little data as the sample for an imaginary
> enterprise, It will be useful and give users a outline. 3、I am in
> Shanghai,China,Is there a chinese translation schedule for chinese
> enterprise in this huge future market?

Dear Dong,

I was in Shanghai for ERP5 last autumn. I agree there is a huge future.

However, none of the officials we met was ready to sponsor a translation /
localisation. And the free software companies we met there had a very tough
time making money with local chinese companies (most of their revenue was
from supporting Linux in foreign companies based in Shanghai)

So, I suppose that the only way things might evolve is either:
	- someone in the Chinese community (you?) starts translating and localising
	- chinese officials decide to sponsor localisation

I see no other way at this time.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software