[Erp5-users] Installing ERP5

Nano Surbakti nano at bitlaboratories.com
Fri Jan 14 15:21:05 CET 2005

Agree! I believe there are some/many people that've managed to install
ERP5. Why don't you guys share your experience? (hoping....)

I think the concept of ERP5 is excellent, and I believe many people have
been waiting and trying to learn it. But many has stopped, since they
can't even succeed to install it.

Best regards,

Nano Surbakti