[Erp5-users] Installing ERP5

Sebastian Ware sebastian at grandvinum.se
Fri Jan 14 14:12:10 CET 2005

Hi!

We have previously tried to install ERP5 on Macos 10.3, but failed. We
have thus installed Mandrake 10.1. We can get the ERP5 portal running,
but get errors when trying to add business templates etc.

QUESTION: Is there a sample setup we could import in some easy manner
in order to verify that our installation was correct?

I have seen:

    http://www.erp5.org/workspaces/project/guide/index.html/view

Keep it up!

SUGGESTION: It would be greate to have a wiki/forum attached to the
installation section in which one could share experiences installing
(or failing to install) erp5.

SUGGESTION: Can't you setup a "rent-a-coder" project for the live-CD.
They are pretty inexpensive. Getting an installation running is a major
pain;-). This unneccesarily slows adoption.

Regards Sebastian Ware