[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-users] [rafael at nexedi.com: Russian Accounting]

Kazuhiko Shiozaki kazuhiko at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 24 21:58:40 CET 2011

Hello Vera,

# I continue this thread on erp5-dev ML, because it is more 'developper'
related topic.

On 23/03/2011 11:11, Vera Kurpas wrote:
> 1. Certainly you can make erp5_l10n_ru from raskon.org available on
> svn.erp5.org with remark that it was contributed by Raskon.

Thanks! I will soon import erp5_accounting_l10n_ru with the appropriate
copyright notice and the acknowledgement.

> 2. I can easily to set up a correspondence between IFRS accounts and
> Russian classification, but i don't know how to do it in ERP5. In our
> instance i added accounts in account module and then select the types
> for that account, but it was in my own instance, so that was not
> imported to erp5_l10n_ru. Could you explain where should i "select 7
> correspondent Russian classifications of 7 IFRS accounts"?

It is a part of erp5_configurater:
https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_configurator_standard/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_configurator_standard/default_accounts_express.ods.xml

For your convenience, I attach the file in this email. In this file, you
can see 'FILL THIS' columns for:
* Title of 'account' document
* Path of 'gap' category

# Well, not 7 accounts, but 11 accounts in this file, sorry :p

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask here.

Thanks in advance,
--
Kazuhiko Shiozaki, Nexedi SA Senior Consultant
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP