[Erp5-dev] Fwd: Problem in Workflow (following Forum Module Tutorial)

d.camata at gmail.com d.camata at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:26:12 CET 2011

Each transitions itself have 2 transitions, as in publish and
publish_action. I've removed the afters only from those with 'action' in the
name, them everything worked fine.

Already checked the whole tutorial and evertyhing's correct.

By the way, here's the whole traceback when I try to unclose a thread:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 48, in Base_callDialogMethod
   - <PythonScript at /erp5/Base_callDialogMethod used for
/erp5/discussion_thread_modulo/2>
   - Line 48
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 56, in Workflow_statusModify
   - <PythonScript at /erp5/Workflow_statusModify used for
/erp5/discussion_thread_modulo/2>
   - Line 56
  Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 339, in guarded_apply
  Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 361, in builtin_guarded_apply
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 301, in doActionFor
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 616, in _invokeWithNotification
  Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 287, in doActionFor
  Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 472, in _changeStateOf
  Module Products.ERP5Type.patches.DCWorkflow, line 407, in
DCWorkflowDefinition_executeTransition
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 715, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'unclose'

2011/2/11 <jp at nexedi.com>

> Hi,
>
> The "Script After" is required. So if there is an error it must come
> from somewhere else. Having the traceback would be useful.
>
> (I suppose one workflow was not attached to a portal type from
> what you write)
>
> Regards,
>
> JPS
>

>    Just fixed the error removing the "Script (after)" of all the action's
>    transitions. Maybe somebody should update the tutorials?
>
>    Thanks anyway Leo.�
>
>    Regards,
>
>    2011/2/11 Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leonardo at nexedi.com>
>
>        Can you show us the traceback for this error?
>
>        Regards,
>
>        Leo
>

>        Em Sex, 2011-02-11 �s 15:01 -0200, d.camata at gmail.com escreveu:
>        > Hi everybody.
>        >
>        >
>        > I'm doing the Forum Module tutorial, but at the end of it, when I
> try
>        > to change my Discussion Thread object state, from draft to public,
>        for
>        > example, I keep having this strange error.
>        >
>        >
>        > Site Error
>        > An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>        >
>        > Error Type: KeyError
>        > Error Value: 'publish'
>        >
>        > Can anybody help?
>        >
>        > --
>        > Douglas Camata
>         > Graduando em Ci�ncia da Computa��o (UENF)
>         >
>        > Blog: http://blog.douglascamata.net
>        > Github: http://github.com/douglasamata
>        > Twitter: @douglascamata
>        > Skype: douglas_camata
>        > -----------------------------------
>        > Linux User #509211
>        >
>        >
>        > _______________________________________________
>        > Erp5-dev mailing list
>        > Erp5-dev at erp5.org

>    --
>    Douglas Camata
>     Graduando em Ci�ncia da Computa��o (UENF)
>
>    Blog: http://blog.douglascamata.net
>    Github: http://github.com/douglasamata
>    Twitter: @douglascamata
>     Skype: douglas_camata

Douglas Camata
Graduando em Ciência da Computação (UENF)

Twitter: @douglascamata <http://twitter.com/douglascamata>
<http://twitter.com/douglascamata>Skype: douglas_camata