[Erp5-dev] Problem in Workflow (following Forum Module Tutorial)

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Fri Feb 11 22:47:00 CET 2011

Hi,

The "Script After" is required. So if there is an error it must come
from somewhere else. Having the traceback would be useful.

(I suppose one workflow was not attached to a portal type from
what you write)

Regards,

JPS

    Just fixed the error removing the "Script (after)" of all the action's
    transitions. Maybe somebody should update the tutorials?

    Thanks anyway Leo.�

    Regards,