[Erp5-dev] Unreorganized ERP5 Documentation

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Fri Sep 18 17:37:18 CEST 2009

Hello,

2009/9/18 Łukasz Nowak <luke at nexedi.com>

> > http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook -----> This link contains
> > architecture of ERP5, and also security model.This documentation link
> > is very poor. I've opened among 3 months but it still not complete.
> > Nothing something new on this link.
>
> Handbook is discontinued. It was started some time ago as community
> project, some parts were merged with wiki and KB, but I checked and
> there are no new entries, so I added note about it.

However, I think if some of parts are merged. it should be informed on
Handbook it self.

> > On the other hand, ERP5 documentation can be found in
> > http://cps.erp5.org/sections/erp/
> > cps.erp5.org is the old ERP5 links. but, why developer not
> > reorganized ?
> >

> There is also KB - https://www.myerp5.com/kb/ - which contains a lot of
> documentation categorised and updated.
>
> Yup... I know it. Sorry, I forget to add this link. I also opened it. and
what I see is not all of them is documentation. Some of them are not useful
and silly (I'm sorry). For example:
https://www.myerp5.com/kb/image_module/447/view  What can i get for that ?
What the benefit for me ?

> > I'm sorry if I criticize about ERP5 documentation. but, it's really
> > unrecognized and not up-to date.
>
> There is enormous amount of documentation about ERP5 relating to
> different aspects of system. We are trying hard to categorise this
> documents to provide the best possible starting point for community.
> Your feedback is valuable for as we know what are the most important
> works to do. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

You're welcome..

> Best Regards,
> Luke
>

> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Reza
> >
> > --
> >         exodream - beyond a dream
> >         Everyone has rights to get what they expect.
> >
> >         ----Free Software is better than Open Source----
> >         Why ? See
> >         www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
> >
> >         Join Free Software Foundation at
> >         https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/join_fsf?
> >         Take all of advantages by Joining FSF. Join Now !!
> >
> > i n f i n i t y . s o l u t i o n (www.infi-nity.com) - pt. vikasa
> > infinity anugrah
> > bsd city sektor 14 - ruko golden madrid g/9 - tangerang 15321 -
> > indonesia
> > t: +62 (21) 5316 4796  f: +62 (21) 5316 4797 m:+62 816 956207
> > Contact me at + 62 878 3229 5036

Best Regards,

Reza