[Erp5-dev] Unreorganized ERP5 Documentation

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Fri Sep 18 15:34:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

When I trying all of ERP5 have. I got a lot of problem about the
documentations.

I confess ERP5 is lazy to make a documentation. The documentation is very
important for a new users.

I confuse with ERP5 documentation. ERP5 documentation is spread among a lot
of links.

Let see list of documentation links below:

http://www.erp5.org/Documentation -----> List of all ERP5 documentation
links.
http://www.erp5.org/HowTo -----> Good link about technical stuff.
Nevertheless, This link doesn't contatin ERP5 architectures.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook -----> This link contains
architecture of ERP5, and also security model.This documentation link is
very poor. I've opened among 3 months but it still not complete. Nothing
something new on this link.

On the other hand, ERP5 documentation can be found in
http://cps.erp5.org/sections/erp/
cps.erp5.org is the old ERP5 links. but, why developer not reorganized ?

I'm sorry if I criticize about ERP5 documentation. but, it's really
unrecognized and not up-to date.

Best Regards,

Reza

--

> exodream - beyond a dream
> Everyone has rights to get what they expect.
>
> ----Free Software is better than Open Source----
> Why ? See www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
>
> Join Free Software Foundation at
> https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/join_fsf?
> Take all of advantages by Joining FSF. Join Now !!

i n f i n i t y . s o l u t i o n (www.infi-nity.com) - pt. vikasa infinity
anugrah
bsd city sektor 14 - ruko golden madrid g/9 - tangerang 15321 - indonesia
t: +62 (21) 5316 4796  f: +62 (21) 5316 4797 m:+62 816 956207
Contact me at + 62 878 3229 5036