[Erp5-dev] MemcachedPlugin

Brice Leroy bleroy at fulham.com
Tue Aug 4 22:56:45 CEST 2009

Hello,
  I found a solution by myself by checking out the source code in my
instance_home after deleting the original erp5site:

cd /var/lib/erp5/Products/
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Type
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5OOo
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Form
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5SyncML
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Catalog
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/Formulator
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/CMFActivity
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/CMFCategory
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ZSQLCatalog
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Security
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ZMySQLDDA
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ZMySQLDA
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/TimerService
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Subversion
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/MailTemplates
svn co https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/PortalTransforms
/etc/init.d/erp5 restart

And then, after emptying the database of my previous erp5site, I reinstalled a new erp5site.

( I found the list of co at http://www.erp5.org/DownloadSourceCode )

All the best,

BTW, the first time I installed memcached it was for python2.6 and
erp5/zope is using 2.4, so I had to install it manually. I just copy the
file from one site-packages to another and run the test by typing:
python2.4 /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/memcache.py
(It's just that it took me 1 hour to realize that installing
python-memcached through urpmi only install it for python 2.6)