[Erp5-dev] MemcachedPlugin

Brice Leroy bleroy at fulham.com
Tue Aug 4 19:03:48 CEST 2009

Hello,
  I'm using Mandriva 2009.1 and I'm trying to update erp5_core 5.4.1
using erp5_forge svn tool but I keep getting an import error:
	ImportError: No module named MemcachedPlugin

memcached server is install and I have the portal_memcached correctly
setup to 127.0.0.1:11211 . I tried to google it but it looks like nobody
ever heard about MemcachedPlugin. There is nothing about it in the
upgrade howto. I discovered a property sheet name MemcachedPlugin but I
not really sure what to do with.

All the best.

--
Brice Leroy | IT Department | Fulham Co. Inc.

12705 S. Van Ness Ave.
Hawthorne, CA 90250

phone: (323) 779 2980 x1208