[Erp5-dev] Categories' traslation

Vera Kurpas vk at raskon.ru
Thu Feb 5 12:32:12 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 22:20 +0100, Bartek Gorny wrote:
> 2009/1/23 Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com>:
> > We have been working lately on improving the translation procedures and
> > the translation quality. There is now
> >    - a glossary (online)
>
> What do you mean by "online"?

I think Nexedi means https://www.myerp5.com/glossary which is in the
http://www.erp5.org/TranslationHowto .  But i don't understand what it
can be for because i do not have enough permissions to access this page.

> There is a glossary_module in
> erp5_forge, do you mean this or something else? Is it available in
> some other way then the rest of ERP5?
> B.

I agree with Bartek. I think the translation is as advantageous for
community as for Nexedi. I spend a lot of time to make the Russian
translation and when I have almost finished the translation HowTos were
made public by Nexedi. As a result i have to make additional work
because these HowTos  were not available for community before the
23-d of Jan 2009.

Vera Kurpas