[Erp5-dev] EmailDocument more generic filename extensions recognition

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Sep 24 11:28:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

File name attachments in emails might be in double quotes ("), single
quotes (') or without quotes.

I do not know standard, but eg. Evolution is using no quotes, and it is
not possible to extract those file names.

Patch for regular expressions, which is recognising more file names
quoting attached.

PS. Where it shall be tested? I figured it out analysing
TestIngestion.test_11_EmailIngestion, but I think it is too high level
to prove that change.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.