[Erp5-dev] http://www.erp5.org/HowToAddTableToCatalog - renaming RFC

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Wed Sep 24 09:48:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think more than one page is fine for caralog HowTo (and a complete
section for it too).  Whar is nice with HowToAddTableToCatalog is that
it tries to be focuses and self contained.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications