[Erp5-dev] Currency Exchange Cell portal type definition

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Aug 28 11:45:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 11:25 +0200, Aurélien Calonne wrote:
> Le Thursday 28 August 2008 10:49:13 Łukasz Nowak, vous avez écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Currency Exchange Cell do not have any security-related workflow
> > associated. But it do not have Acquire Local Roles set.
> >
> > Is it a bug, or shall I set security separately set for Currency
> > Exchange Cell portal type?
> >

> I think there is no local roles defined on Currency Exchange Cells because
> they can only be modified throught the listbox on the Currency Exchange Line.
> And so it depends on local roles defined on the line. It even seems there is
> no default view for cells so no way to modified them except passing through
> the line.

Yes - you are right. Currency Exchange Cells are created/edited from
level of Currency Exchange Line using category currency_exchange_type.

But what I meant, is, that as Currency Exchange Cell do not acquire
local roles from its parent they are unaccessible for normal users. Am
wrong or right? (Maybe I wasn't able to explain what had happened in my
system - but what I see, is that eg. Sale Order Cell do acquire local
roles, and are used in similar conditions as Currency Exchange Cell,
which do not acquire local roles, so that I spotted this error.)

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.