[Erp5-dev] Currency Exchange Cell portal type definition

Aurélien Calonne aurel at nexedi.com
Thu Aug 28 11:25:13 CEST 2008

Le Thursday 28 August 2008 10:49:13 Łukasz Nowak, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Currency Exchange Cell do not have any security-related workflow
> associated. But it do not have Acquire Local Roles set.
>
> Is it a bug, or shall I set security separately set for Currency
> Exchange Cell portal type?

I think there is no local roles defined on Currency Exchange Cells because
they can only be modified throught the listbox on the Currency Exchange Line.
And so it depends on local roles defined on the line. It even seems there is
no default view for cells so no way to modified them except passing through
the line.

--
Aurélien