[Erp5-dev] Integrated access_tab and xhtml_style integration

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Wed May 14 18:47:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I committed the integration of access_tab and xhtml_style. It is
required to update ERP5 product and erp5_core over than r20965.

Notes that this commit should not change the front page for any site at
beginning, after update no access_tab will be showed. So for projects
that not use access tab, this commit should change nothing.

For projects that use access tab, it required to check Access Tab Front
Page at User Interface Preferences. This field is only available for
managers by default and check only at the site level is enough.

For projects that has their own front pages, increase their
business_template_skin_layer_priority at your project skin folder over
than 100. This make your index_html got instead at access_tab.

Sites with many managers and use access tab with their own preferences
can have problems with these accounts. For this just ask for the user
check Access Tab front Page at User Interface in Preferences.

I tried many combinations of issues and tested it with many diferent
accounts. So if you have any problem, contact me (mail or jabber) I can
explain or fix any unexpected issue.

Rafael Monnerat