[Erp5-dev] [patch] Update: Fixing API of Field.render_view and Widget.render_view

Julien Muchembled jm at nexedi.com
Wed May 14 13:52:37 CEST 2008

> The patch doesn't break any test in ERP5Form/tests and in erp5_pdm_ui_test/erp5_ui_test.

I ran all tests in ERP5/tests recently and they reveal a few bugs in my patch:
 * forgot 2 lines where render_pdf is set to render_view
 * MultiItemsWidget.render_view wasn't patched

A business template would also need to be updated now that 'cell' may be None instead of not existing at all:
 * erp5_accounting uses "CONTEXTS.get('cell', context)" in the TALES of fields. It wouldn't be correct anymore because we want to use 'context' if 'cell' is None.

Attaching updated patches.

JM