[Erp5-dev] Activity priority parameter - usage in tests

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Mar 20 13:37:00 CET 2008

Hello,

While putting scripts into activity, there is possibility to pass
priority parameter to activate() method.

By default it is 1 - so scripts running from activities are run more
than once in case of problems. Ok - it has sense in case of production
environment.

But I'd like to know if it is possible to have all active scripts to be
invoked only once and in case of errors put immediate in -2 state. It
would be very nice in unit tests and on development machine, eg to
track down race-conditions or other time-based problems in system.

For now, I have to modify by hand activate() invocations in code to
have "sensible" system. And in case of automated tests it is not
possible.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.