[Erp5-dev] problem with before r18480 site update!

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Wed Feb 6 19:48:20 CET 2008

Hello,

At revision 18480 Base_updateListboxSelection script was introduced.
At revision 18525 it is used in Base_doDialog action.

When upgrading site from revision <18480 to revision >18525 it's
impossible to upgrade Business Templates since one gets AttributeError
trying do to anything in Import/Export dialog, since there's no
Base_updateListboxSelection yet.

I guess Base_doDialog would need to take that kind of situation under
consideration somehow. Or maybe not....

Well, anyway I found such a 'corner' case and dutyfully am reporting. :)

Mikolaj

P.S. Other approach would be to upgrade in two phases - past 18480 and
then past 18525. For new sites there is no problem with that of course.