[Erp5-dev] programmable acquisition and performance

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Wed Feb 6 17:12:10 CET 2008

Hello

I find programmable acquisition very convenient, and I started using it
rather extensively for a project I'm working on (e.g. my "group" base
category has 5 "acquisition_base_categories"). I noticed a considerable
decrease in performance, but I'm not sure whether this is the reason -
is programmable acquisition so heavy? And if so, then why, and can it be
optimized somehow?

"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"