[Erp5-dev] Zelenium/Selenium Update

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:17:38 CEST 2007

On 9/19/07, Jérome Perrin <jerome at nexedi.com> wrote:

> Rafael Monnerat a écrit :
> > Hi Jerome :) ,
>
> hi Rafael :)
>
> >> svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zelenium/branches/gotcha-selenium-0.8.1
> >> is it this one ?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Do you know what is the status of this branch, will it be merged or is
> it abandonned ?
> As far as I see it has not been touched for a while.

The guys at the list said that it should be merged, but they didn't have
time to  merge it.

Selenium 0.8 introduces a timeout on selectAndWait, instead of waiting
> forever. In our case, this bug fix is very important: These days there
> is a problem with a selectAndWait in testPlanningBoxDateZoom, selenium
> hangs and we don't get any test result messages.

Probebly yes, I'm not at my city and I'm not able to connect my laptop to
commit the fixes, more tests and requested features.
As soon as possible I will commit the fixes.

> If you wanna try, create an empty page template test_suite_html at the
> > portal_skins. It should be made in another way to make zelenium works
> > but with this you can test Quickly.
>
> Apparently you can run tests with this:
>
> /erp5/portal_tests/core/TestRunner.html?test=..%2Ftest_suite_html&resultsUrl=..%2FpostResults&auto=true&__ac_name=ERP5TypeTestCase&__ac_password=
>
> Jérome

Rafael M. Monnerat