[Erp5-dev] Multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print

Bartek Gorny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Thu Sep 7 18:20:43 CEST 2006

On 07/09/06, Lukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possibile to have multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print,
> with diffrent icons? Where shall I look for documentation for it? Any clues?

I think you should have a look at how object_report works, it should
be something similar. And it is working fine in some places (e.g.
Account module).

Bartek

> Right now if I'm adding additional actions to types in object_{exchange|print}
> only with lowest priority is shown and executed, but eg. I need to have many
> print methods for one type (so I moved it to object_action).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Luke
>
> --
> Łukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
> tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
> https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
> ``Use the Source, Luke...''

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"