[Erp5-dev] Multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print

Lukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Sep 7 16:49:48 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is it possibile to have multiple actions for object_exchange and object_print,
with diffrent icons? Where shall I look for documentation for it? Any clues?

Right now if I'm adding additional actions to types in object_{exchange|print}
only with lowest priority is shown and executed, but eg. I need to have many
print methods for one type (so I moved it to object_action).

Thanks in advance,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''