[Erp5-dev] Fwd: problem in catalogging simulation movements

Bartek Gorny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Fri Jul 7 13:08:50 CEST 2006

On 07/07/06, Romain Courteaud <romain at nexedi.com> wrote:
> Le Jeudi 6 Juillet 2006 21:10, Bartek Gorny a écrit:
> > Hello, hello, anybody there??? Can one of you ERP5 hackers have a look at
> > this?
>
> Hello Bartek,
>
> I launched testOrder this morning on my laptop (with last RPM packages and
> SVN), and everything seems to be OK for me.
>
> Simulation Movement related from the Order are well created, and well indexed.
> Packing List is also created, and all lines inside are well indexed.
>
> It seems that the problem comes from your site configuration.

Possible, though unlikely.

> Can you confirm that calling getInventoriatedQuantity on the simulation
> movement returns the correct value and that the quantity column in the
> movement table is not indexed for this simulation movement ?

Yes, I can confirm all this. And if I change z_catalog_movement_list
and replace getInventoriatedQuantity with getQuantity, the quantity is
indexed.

> Same for getSourceUid and getDestinationUid ?

Exactly.

> Is the resource_uid well indexed ?

No, there is the same problem - getResourceUid returns correct value,
but in MySQL table resource_uid is NULL. Explanation, start date, stop
date and price are ok.

Are there any test or tracings I could do to find the problem?

B.