[Erp5-dev] Fwd: problem in catalogging simulation movements

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Fri Jul 7 11:54:21 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 6 Juillet 2006 21:10, Bartek Gorny a écrit :
> Hello, hello, anybody there??? Can one of you ERP5 hackers have a look at
> this?

Hello Bartek,

I launched testOrder this morning on my laptop (with last RPM packages and
SVN), and everything seems to be OK for me.

Simulation Movement related from the Order are well created, and well indexed.
Packing List is also created, and all lines inside are well indexed.

It seems that the problem comes from your site configuration.

Can you confirm that calling getInventoriatedQuantity on the simulation
movement returns the correct value and that the quantity column in the
movement table is not indexed for this simulation movement ?

Same for getSourceUid and getDestinationUid ?

Is the resource_uid well indexed ?

Romain