[Erp5-dev] remembering listbox selection from Action button

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 7 16:24:09 CET 2006

Le Mardi 7 Mars 2006 15:01, Bartłomiej Górny a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I thought, wouldn't it be useful if Base_doSelect, apart from applying a
> filter, also remembered the selection a user has made manually, so that
> it can be then used in exchange or report? So that I can check all, or
> uncheck all, or check some items - record selection - then proceed to a
> report or exchange tool?
>
> I made such change for myself, with five lines of code, and it works. I
> can share it if anyone is interested.
>
> Bartek

Normally, persistent selection already exists. (and is already used for
exchange, reports, rendering charts, etc.). Each time one views a listbox,
a selection object is created with persistent selection params which are
reusable. So, I do not understand what is added.

Can you explain more ?

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Rentalinux: Desktop Linux Server
http://www.rentalinux.com