[Erp5-dev] Mandriva 2006.0 Install

Kevin Deldycke kevin at nexedi.com
Mon Jan 30 20:41:46 CET 2006

Le Samedi 28 Janvier 2006 04:40, Shrenik Bhura a écrit :
> I think the hdlist.cz is not in sync with the latest in the repository,

Hi,

This can append because there is a very aggressive squid cache policy apply on
our repository. That's why sometimes our repository look broken or incomplete
for 1 or 2 days.

As you probably noticed, package names has changed from "Product" to
"zope-Product" or "erp5-Product". This is because of the new Mandriva naming
conventions for zope related packages. We decide to apply these new rules in
order to be ready for cooker integration.

But this change make installation of ERP5 a little bit confusing because there
is still ERP5 RPMs in the Mandriva 2006 "contrib" repository that follow old
naming scheme.

So, take care of using "urpmi zope-ERP5" and not "urpmi ERP5". Else you will
get a very old version.

--
  Kev.