[Erp5-dev] has_cell_content

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Thu May 26 18:14:18 CEST 2005

Hi all,

has_cell_content was only in the table movement, but it is also usefull
for predicates for example which are not movement.

So I moved it in the table catalog.

It looks like to be used only in Delivery_zGetTotal, so it will break this
zsql method if you update your catalog.

 I only need to replace 'movement.has_cell_content' by
'catalog.has_cell_content' in Delivery_zGetTotal, but I will first need
to update the ERP5 development site, so I will be able to update the
business template.

I have updated the ERP5Catalog/sql/ methods, but may be it is better to
update the erp5_catalog business template ?

Regards

  Seb.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies