[Erp5-dev] Re: Bugs in Tutorial-Kevin-en, progress stalled

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu May 26 00:00:53 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 09:24, Shrenik Bhura wrote:
> Herein I am attaching the first review of the Tutorial with the record
> changes option on in Oowriter. Kindly review them and revert back with
> clarifications or doubts.

Thank you. I will take a look at it in near future. Currently I have too
little time.

> My progress with the livecd has been stalled due to inconsistencies in
> the behaviour of the livecd functionality and that mentioned in the
> tutorial.

Since we are developing ERP5 every day, and there are some versions of ERP5
Live CD, I think it is almost impossible to keep the tutorial completely
consistent with (any) Live CD. So please ignore minor differences. The broad
procedures should be applicable to any version, if it is not too old.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies