[Erp5-users] Installation problem - missing template.cfg

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 22:51:40 CET 2012

Hi,

I have looked at the pages you linked to.

The lecture section on slave nodes appears to only give info on transferring
an existing node via a USB drive, not installing a node from scratch?

I have tried to follow sections 3.1 & 3.2 from this page:

https://www.tiolive.com/nexedi/web_site_module/erp5_community/osoe-SlapOS.Bo
ok

Section 3.1 appears to have worked OK, the machine has appeared under
‘servers’ on vifib.net as validated.

Section 3.2, adding vifib service, appears to have stalled with the status
‘Looking for a free partition’.

I’m now working with another PC, again Centos 6.2 x86_64

The file locations used are exactly as given in doc 3.1

Rob.