[Erp5-users] What about "Projects" ?

Troll trollofdarkness at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:30:15 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am new to ERP5. I am looking for a solution for my company which
allows us to manage many things, includings CRM, projects, and documents.

I've just tried ERP5 and I think it is a good product but I can't find
if there is a way to manage "projects" (generally speaking) with it.

I noticed that when we try to create a new "Campaign" there is a field
called "Project target" but when I click to select a project I end up
with an empty list and guess what... I can't find how to put a project
in this list thus I can select it as a target for my campaign.

I've been through nearly every menu in ERP5 for about an hour now
without finding any "New Project" or events "Projects list" menu.

Is is implemented yet ? Do I have to configure something in order it to
appear ?

Thanks in advance !!

TD