[Erp5-users] Error with groonga during buildout installation

Kazuhiko Shiozaki kazuhiko at nexedi.com
Fri Apr 15 15:11:23 CEST 2011

Hi Chetan,

On 14/04/2011 19:26, Chetan Kumar wrote:
>>> The output (nothing to do with ERP5 but maybe another version of
>>> groonga will do)
>> Version 1.0.4 of groonga installs without any problem. Need to make
>> change in software-profiles/mroonga.cfg
> This is just a workaround. This change is to be made to your copy of
> this file. I did not mean to suggest Nexedi to make this change in the
> repository.

Well, according to your build backtrace, you are using a bit old gcc
that caused a problem with building groonga-1.1.0.

Anyway mroonga is not yet supported in ERP5, so there is no strong
reason to build it for now. I just removed it in r45509.

Kazuhiko Shiozaki, Nexedi SA Senior Consultant
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP
http://www.erp5.com
ERP5 Wiki: Developer Zone for ERP5 Community