[Erp5-users] Appliance Buildout succeeded...

Joris van de Berg jvjvandeberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:48:36 CEST 2011

Thank you for your continuous support.

Next, I'm facing a problem while trying to add some categories.  On a
machine I built some time ago I could add categories and subcategories
just fine.  The Quantity Unit screen looked like this:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4381/screenshotubuntu1004lts.png

But on my brand new "Appliance Buildout" machine, the same screen
looks like this:

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4381/screenshotubuntu1004lts.png

Both ERP5 Sites are clean; no modules/business templates have been
added, just the three default business templates are present.  But
obviously something is different.  When I try to add a category on the
new machine, the "Object created" screen does not allow me to edit the
category ID and Title.  (Also when I use 127.0.0.1 instead of
localhost :-)

Thanks once more,