[Erp5-users] Appliance Buildout succeeded...

Joris van de Berg jvjvandeberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:03:10 CEST 2011

2011/3/29 Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>:

> What about trying to write 127.0.0.1 instead?
>
> development_site at 127.0.0.1:10002 development_user development_password

Aargh (banging head against wall).  I was sure I tried all
permutations of all possible arguments.  Guess I missed this one.

I now have successfully added an ERP5 site using
"development_site at 127.0.0.1:10002 development_user
development_password".

Thanks, Yusei!

(instructions on how to add an ERP5 site may be a useful addition to
the "Appliance Buildout" instructions page for dummies like me)