[Erp5-users] ERP5Subversion missing from its location

Julien Muchembled jm at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 8 10:27:10 CET 2011

Hello,

Le 03/08/11 10:10, Chetan Kumar a écrit :
> The ERP5Subversion document [1] refer to [2] where the product is not available.

The product has just been renamed to ERP5VCS because we are currently adding support to Git.
The document has not been updated yet:
- the correct url is http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5VCS/
- in many places, you should read "VCS" (Version Control System) instead of "SVN" or "Subversion"

> Buildout halts with error due to this. One can remove ERP5Subversion from the list of products to go ahead but having it available would be nice.

Really ? As of r43620, I can't find any occurrence of "ERP5Subversion" in http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/buildout/ (except in an experimental file).

Regards,
Julien