[Erp5-users] Forcing oood to produce PDF/A rather than PDF

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:34:56 CET 2011

Hi all.

I'm using oood in a custom project; it works quite well for the production
of PDF from ODT documents (I even submitted a patch on it a couple of years
ago, which was accepted), and I'm quite satisfied from it (I should say: it
is rock solid).

Now, I've an use case where the PDF produced via oood should be PDF/A and
nor simple PDF. I thought the simplest way to do it was to alter the
settings of the OpenOffice on the server machine so that PDF/A where
produced, but this, quite surprisingly, causes OpenOffice to run at 100%. At
that point, I've to kill the process.

Any suggestion on what could be going on here?

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri