[Erp5-users] subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

Vera Kurpas vk at raskon.ru
Wed Feb 2 23:09:25 CET 2011

В Вс., 30/01/2011 в 14:14 +0100, jp at nexedi.com пишет:

> > I want to translate the glossary to russian, but i prefer to do it
> in my
> > ERP5 instance and then publish the result. We have the glossary
> module
> > in our instance but don't have Original English Terms there - how
> can we
> > get them?
>
> Glossary module provides different actions to generate terms
> automatically. You can already run this on your local instance, as
> long as you install on the same instance all modules you wish to build
> the glossary for.
>
> If you think something is missing to glossary module, please also feel
> free to contribute. There are different export methods already. If you
> think you need more ways to export data or import data, you can
> implement them and contribute them. If you need synchronization with a
> local instance, consider using ERP5SyncML to implement synchronization
> feature to glossary module. This way, conflicts will be managed if
> multiple people edit the same content.

So i see two issues:
1. As you know I've made translation through standard localiser before
Glossary was implemented. I don't know how to convert this translation
to Glossary.
2. As i understand not only me in raskon local instance but other people
on erp5.org online can make translation. That's why it will be good to
to implement synchronization feature between erp5.org instance and
Raskon instance. So what procedure should be used for glossary
synchronization purpose?

Vera