[Erp5-users] Tutorials to follow after installation of ERP5

Bartek Górny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Wed Jan 5 11:18:17 CET 2011

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:49:12 +0900
Nicolas Dumazet <nicolas.dumazet at nexedi.com> wrote:

> >> PS. FYI, all engineers in Nexedi are trained this way. 300+
> >> students
> >
> > Uhm. I REALLY don't think that Nexedi engineers learned how to do
> > their job by reading introductory lesson for students of
> > management :D
>
> Hello Bartek!
>
> Actually, we do :)
> And if you think about it, it makes sense. Nexedi engineers need user
> knowledge first, before being able to be anywhere close from good
> developers.

Sure, this is pretty obvious - you need to learn your ABC before you
start writing poems. What I meant was that it is just a starting point,
a quick overview - far from enough to become an engineer or developer.

"Po co zaraz idealny stan? Czy nie lepiej, kiedy nikt nie może zrobić z
nikogo abażura do lampy?" (Mec. Finkelstein, w: Stanisław Lem "Wizja
Lokalna")