[Erp5-users] Installation on ubuntu

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:45:33 CET 2011

http://www.erp5.com/download/linux/Howto-Install.erp5.From.Buildout
thats what took me two days, ill tell you where its broken.. did everything
fine till the post buid checks, got some errors and no way of fixing.

i even went down and unset some paths and all. took me 24 hours and i did
everything to the book.
Just wondering, is there anything like forums cause thats where such issues
are posted and recommendations and suggestions make it easy to reference to
a previus case, after all the ubuntu im running on will be the same ubuntu
someone else that wants to install it will be on.

ill try the grid one this evening (im @ +3GMT, Kilifi Kenya,) if i dont get
a way of deling with this ldap issue.