[Erp5-users] fontconfig checksum errors and Documentation errors in README.Development.txt

Łukasz Nowak luke at nexedi.com
Mon Dec 20 11:30:09 CET 2010

Hello,

* Sascha Gresk [2010-12-20 11:26:47 +0100]:

> Am 20.12.2010 um 10:07 schrieb Łukasz Nowak:
>

> >> 2) extents should point to http://localhost:9000/buildout/buildout-2.12.cfg
> >
> > Are you sure? If you start this simple HTTP server *in* buildout
> > directory buildout-2.12.cfg will be available at top level.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Luke
>
> well if you have been using
>
> https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/buildout/README.Development.txt
>
> then you last action to change the current working directory was
>
> cd ~/buildout.devel/checkout
>
> before starting the SimpleHTTPServer
>

> Maybe its better to change the directory using
>
> cd ~/buildout.devel/checkout/buildout
>
> before starting the SimpleHTTPServer ?

There was another bug in README, fixed right now.

Unfortunately whole trunk was checkouted, feel free to remove it
(~/buildout.devel/checkout) and do like in updated development readme:

~/erp5.buildout/parts/subversion/bin/svn \
https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/buildout ~/buildout.devel/checkout

Thank you for your report.