[Erp5-users] timer_service trouble with buildout-2.12.cfg

Sascha Gresk sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.com
Wed Dec 15 10:56:05 CET 2010

Hi ...

I have been using

http://www.erp5.com/download/linux/Howto-Install.erp5.From.Buildout

which seems to change on a daily basis without changing its version "001" ...

to build  my instance on some Ubuntu "Linux 2.6.32-21-generic #32-Ubuntu SMP "

Now somebody decides to use <clockserver> instead of <timer-server> in
zope.conf

When I try to instantiate an ERP5 Instance I get an

"Module Products.TimerService, line 18, in getTimerService
AttributeError: timer_service
"

It this an known issue ? What can I do ...

Thanks !
Sascha

--

creativity is based on your neighbourhood.

Opensource-Consult ist:
Kleingewerbebetrieb Sascha Gresk (Inhaber)
Mobil : +4915124102341
E-Mail: sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.de
USt-IdNr: DE209886748
Scharnhorststrasse 58